Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Tutu Many

The Kennett show went great - I had a good time. One of my friends had a rough day, but I think she survived. :-) I've been busy this week filling orders and getting them shipped out. I'll do a post soon on tutu care and wrinkle removing.

I finally got around to taking pictures of all of the recent tutus I've done.

These tutus are available and ready to ship to you!

Here is the Santa Dress its a size 3T - 4T and is priced at $30.




Here is a cute camouflage tutu - great for that hunter's little girl. I have a size small and medium for $20 each.



These were special orders, but your order can be ready to ship quickly (in time for Christmas!)

This set was done for a Hawgs (University of Arkansas Razorbacks) fan:




This is a x-small cotton candy tutu and was a gift for a niece's baby girl (she is due soon). The lucky little princess has a tutu waiting for her!



I have a couple of more items to finish and I'll post more pictures soon.

If you have any ideas for a tutu - then please let me know. I love trying new things.

No comments: